Saturday, February 14, 2009

First Meeting of Classes

Yesterday was the first day for us first year students. I was too tired to blog when I reached home so decided to blog today. (;´Д`)

It was the first day of school, without any actual lectures but lots of 'lecturing'. Every lecturers bombaded us with so many information about the hell that's about to come. The conclusion I've got at the end of the day: It's going to be a super-fast Hell ride (ones without seats) vertically towards Joy-Land, whether you fall depends on how tight you hold your grip?
Why 'super-fast'? Cos the students only attend school for slightly more than 6 months a year, the rest is holiday.

Aside the negatives, the lecturers are really funny and some really gave me more interest in my course. Starting from next week monday, it's going to be all-out hard work till the June/July paradise! I'm going to hang on tight, even if my joints were to dislocate, I'll hang on! ( ´ー`)

0 comments: