Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Engineering the Future!

As mentioned above, I'll be studying Chemical Engineering at University of Capetown (same as my bro) starting this Feb. Called University of Western Cape today and was informed that my application for Dentistry was declined despite making through the provincial selection and the excruciating long wait!

Not that sad as I expect b'cos I'm prepared to take on the engineering path in the first place. Telling my dad and grandma about the decline would be the real difficult thing to do though, since they put on more hope than I do. Oh well, they'll have to accept the fact anyways. haha..
I'm sure it's gonna be a tough but enriching year ahead (Thank goodness I can enjoy Chinese New Year before school starts!)
KTVing at friend's house last weekend...great to be able to KTV again!

Reminds me of Gary's KTV house!

0 comments: