Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Coming to the end...

It is really getting close...to the end of my service to the nation. It's kinda mix feelings..haha..anyway, yesterday I attended a roadshow and was introduced a new welfare benefit which I found is really awesome and timely! We were given 350 credits each, which we can use it to choose courses provided to help our transition back to study or work.


The courses chosen are all online-based training and there are lots of different courses that covers many fields. As I will be applying bio-related course in University soon, I am considering the biology sub-category. Under the bio-sub, I was given 2 choices..grr...(headache)...
(1) Biotechnology & (2) Life Sciences
Both courses are provided by NTU and will cost $385 each. So it'll use up my 350 credits in one shot..hmm...till now haven't decide which course yet, shall wait for my university application result.

Yay! The long-awaited album is finally out! It's really good to hear some new songs by them...although there are a few good songs, it ain't very catchy or mind-blowing.

Hope there will be new singles soon...I'm sure they can make better songs ^___^!

Recently, I started doing some maths revision via online notes...I discovered it is SOOO difficult to keep my concentration T___T
Totally lost my studying attitude (or mood o_O?)....any ideas how to "get" it back? :P

0 comments: