Friday, November 30, 2007

QQrice + Watermelon Soya Milk?!

Straight after work, my collegue and I went to SITEX 2007 at Expo and met up with our ex-collegue after some serious carpark lot hunting...we really didn't expect so many people to be there so early on a working day!

3 of us then walked around the showroom which is full of pamphlet-givers. I seriously think there are more pamphlet-givers than customers at that time...Haha....My collegue later bought a 42' Samsung Plasma TV for a good price of $1499 and ex-collegue bought a Seagate external 160gb harddrive for about $150. I myself did not purchase any items coz I did not see any items I need particularly, but I must say there are real good bargains at the show if you really want some IT gadgets.

On the way back home, my ex-collegue and I dropped by Novena Square 2 and bought some QQrice. The QQrice is like japanese rice "ball"? Firstly, you get to choose the type of rice you want which includes 5 different types of healthy rice. Then, you will choose 5 dishes from the dish counter which will be added into the rice you chose earlier and the mixture will be moulded into a bean shaped ball. You can then open the wrapping and eat later. It gives a different feeling compared to our conventional way of eating rice and the rice used for the wrapping smells extremely nice. It doesn't come cheap though - $3.50. but once in a while is okay. Btw, the shop is facing TTSH and I think is the only one in S'pore.
We then went to Mr Bean to get some drinks and my ex-collegue recommended Watermelon Soya Milk to me. My reply was "huh?" Simply because mixing fruits and soya bean milk does not really make sense to me. Anyway, I gave it a try and believe it or not, its really awesome and especially cooling to drink.

Although coming back home from a PC Show empty-handed feels really weird, it's okay since I had a good update on the latest IT gadgets in S'pore. Came back home and discovered HandMC's upcoming single "Amazing" PV is out. Yay~ it's truly amazing. Thanks and well done..keep it up Haikara!

0 comments: