Monday, June 11, 2007

Fitness is important!

Straight after night shift at 10am, I went back home and immediately hit the bed as later at 3:30pm there will be a friendly 7-a-side soccer match at Kranji Sec! (Damn, to organise soccer match after night shift!).

It took me seriously alot of effort to wake up...usually I'll sleep like a dead person all the way till 6 or 7pm. Feel like dying when I woke up at 2:30pm....and the hot weather is just making everything so much worst. Anyway, I dragged my feet all the way to Kranji Sec and the sentry guard there told me that the field is under maintanence! We then changed our location to Regent Sec and managed to book the field there.

The final score of the game is 3-1 against us and my team lost T_T. I really think that we could've won if we had a good rest after the night shift. It was really a fun match even though most of us cannot play soccer (including me :p)! It helps alot with our team bonding. Myself was so exhausted that my hands went numb during the game. I need to do something about my fitness! Ever since training days, I have not been taking care of my fitness....and today is a good lesson!

0 comments: